I’m on Instagram
Latest Diary Entries
- Putting Coastscape into the Dictionary
- Falling in love with Oils
- When it comes good – a happy commission, ‘Sunshine and Showers’
- Cruel and curious a major part of my artistic journey.
- Hinterland Trailer…
- How long does it take to paint that?
- Bamboo pen and Indian Ink
- It wasn’t just the coastline that was tangled!
- Nothing like a challenge
- An Italian visitor
- Losing my marbles and finding them again
- Putting the studio together in 2 days
- The ‘It’s Not Rubbish Art Show’ 2
- Reworking some old boards with surprising results.
- Lisbon; the friendly city (April Holidays)
- Bottle top update
- Beach Aware and Loving it.
- My Mind is a Sea of Ideas
- Using Beach Rubbish to send a message to London
- Auto to Manual in an afternoon’s photography workshop
- Connecting Beach Rubbish to an Art Experience
- Hunting out the Jubilee Rock on Bodmin Moor
- Start the Year feeling like a Happy Bunny.
- Making friends with Aluminium, a new painting surface
- Community, Art and the Media.
- Exciting Times, Artwork to the Steins new restaurant at Porthleven.
- Hickory Nines x National Trust / Cruel & Curious Sea 2014
- Travelling with a paintbox in Western Portugal
- Cruel and Curious Sea II, fitting end to a perfect Summer
- ‘Somewhere Out There’, a painting on found wood and others
Tag Cloud#2minutebeachclean #BaamFest Acrylics All things Cornish Amsterdam Art Art cards art exhibition Artist art studio Atlantic beach beachcombing beaches beach sculpture BigupBude Blue blues Bongo Bude bude arts and music Bude Castle camping Canvas Cerulean Christmas coast Cornish art Cornish artist Cornwall cornwall art Creativity cruel and curious sea culture David Hockney driftwood elderflower champagne exhibition family festival gorse Inspiration landscape marine litter North Cornwall North Cornwall National Trust northcott mouth ocean oil painting Oils Padstow painting Paintings photography Port Eliot Festival Sandymouth sea sea pollution seascape seascapes Stowe Barton St Piran Street Party Sue Read Sue Read Artist summer surf surfart surfing surf painting TED lecture The Lizard weather widemouth bay youtube